Sunday 6 March 2011

The French blog

Wow, like 44 minutes left of the day and I still haven't posted the next installment of the blog a day campaign. So without further ado, here it is!

The main reason for me blogging so late into this fine sunday night is due to the country which is infact France.
I have a french controlled assessment tomorrow, and I need to memorize all 226 words on the topic of jobs and work experience. It might sound easy, but in another language it's extremely difficult.
And even with my 'part' photographic memory I'm struggling with the last couple of phrases.

Maybe it's down to the fact that it's so late at night and I'm tired, but they're just not sticking.
I even drank a bottle of water to 'oxidise' my brain...

Sorry today's blog hasn't been very interesting, I would love to go into more detail of my day, but I need to get back to revising... Abientot!

<3

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/CharlotteInABox

1 comment:

  1. Urgh. French Controlled Assessment. I had them, especially the speaking ones. French sounds so nice for other people then I come along and sound like an elephant...that speaks French.

    You get the picture (hopefully)

    ReplyDelete