Saturday 12 March 2011

The 'oh dear' blog

Well....I think it's safe to say I have officially failed the blog a day campagne (oh lord that's french for countryside. IT'S TAKING OVER MY LIFE) *campaign.... ah well I had a good run.
Do not be disheartened though! I shall still post blogs frequently although they may not be daily. (at least you don't have to worry about me spamming your inboxes anymore!)

I currently have one contact lense in, so apologies for any spelling mistakes...I can't see properly.

So today I had an exam. And believe me it wasn't your everyday run of the mill exam. It was a COLLEGE exam. Unfortunately for me one of the sixth forms I would like to go to is a grammar school, so an academic exam is required and to be passed for entry.

Thankfully, the college sends you the questions a month prior to the exam, meaning you can do research and plan your answer. However being me, I once again left everything till the night before. Yup. Two 20 mark questions had been left untouched. Oh dear. So I was up memorizing and doing work for it until 2am and then I had to get up at 6am. 4 hours of sleep, no breakfast and nerves do NOT go down well.

But I actually think I did quite well, probably just enough to pass.

Thanks to my mum and dad who put up with me and stayed up helping me until the end. I appreciate you both so much <3

Sorry for the shortness of todays blog, I seem to be developing a headache.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/CharlotteInABox

No comments:

Post a Comment