Thursday 3 March 2011

The Update Blog

Greetings,
So recently I'm thinking I haven't written a blog in a while and while I only have one follower at this partiular moment in time (EXCLUDING MYSELF.), I thought why not try and write a blog a day?
So that's the main update! *wishes self good luck*

Nextly, I would like to announce my new resolution, which is to... GET FIT. I'm not overweight or a health freak, but for those of you reading who aren't my friends (like I have any...*FOREVERALONE*) I'm having major surgery on my spine in october. And frankly, I won't have a hope in hell of recovering quickly if I'm not fit. I get through 3 four bar kitkats a day for crying out loud! So as of tomorrow I AM EATING MORE FRUIT AND GOING TO THE GYM! So we shall see how I fair in that sector in precisely 9 hours.

Lastly, I'm currently working on a blazblue Calamity Trigger review and an in-depth Tomb Raider 9 preview. So for those of you who are into gaming please keep checking my wordpress for news! (link below)

If all goes to plan I shall soon be writing to nobody again tomorrow!

Follow me on twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/CharlotteInABox
Check my wordpress for video game reviews and news! http://mssuperassassina.wordpress.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I was searching for blogs to follow in my free time and yours seemed interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pixie

    Aw thank you!
    I shall attempt to keep you entertained! XD (and most probably fail)

    ReplyDelete