Saturday 5 March 2011

The singing blog

Hello!
The time has come for the next installment of the blog a day campaign. *yayy*

So today in a nutshell has been pretty boring. I stayed in looking at politics for a college exam .__.
And as you can imagine I got pretty distracted by ANYTHING in my line of vision.
I played my bass (WHICH I now have lessons for!) and did some singing.

Now I like singing. I also like to think that I'm good at singing. Whether I actually am or not is another matter altogether. So after much debating I decided to record a cover of Adele's Make you feel my love which may have been a BIG mistake as I have a cold which makes my m's sound like b's....

Anyway, feel free to listen to it, but on your head be it! (I'll link below...no I won't *chicken*) Depending on when you're reading this blog I may have deleted/privated the video, so I shall apologise in advance: SORRY!

That's about it for todays blog.
Thanks for reading
<3

Follow me on twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/CharlotteInABox
Check my wordpress for gaming news! http://mssuperassassina.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment