Monday 7 March 2011

The habit blog

In good sense of todays blog title, I seem to have developed a rather bad habit of leaving my blog a day installment untill late at night...

I've found that no matter how important work or anything else is, I always leave everything until the last minute. And when I say the last minute I literally mean the night before at 2300 hours approx. (military time ftw) Needless to say I need to start breaking this habit. It stresses me out.

Over the years I seem to have developed OCD in it's many glorious forms, I have to have anything and everything on or in even numbers, if I touch an object (as wrong as that sounds) like a book with one hand I'll have to touch it with the other and EVERYTHING on my desk or near it has to be perfectly alligned with the straight edges of the wood. But come on, that's just being organised...right? RIGHT?!

I also have a load of phobias and fears, but I'll save them for another time.... ohjoy.

Leave a comment telling me your bad habits! ^__^

<3

Follow me on twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/CharlotteInABox

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy your blog, so I have chosen it for the Versatile Blogger Award. http://www.tinyhatsweekly.com/2011/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete